This is a great entry level marketing package for small businesses and start-ups who require a simple yet professional web presence with supporting marketing material.
It should be stressed that there are fixed basic elements and working procedures associated with this package. This enables us to maintain such an exceptional deal and turn projects around so efficiently. There is of course the option to upgrade to the more comprehensive gold package, or indeed bolt on some of our bespoke options for web, photography or design.
The silver package is an excellent solution for B&B's, restaurants, or any small to medium service provider.
Four to six page static web site with contact form.
Up to two hours on site photography and consultation with full image release.
500 business cards printed front and rear, or 6x4" colour postcards.
Stage One: Contact, Contract and Order
The initial consultation will be conducted by telephone and/ or email. Once the details have been finalised and agreed we will invoice for 50% of the total fee and set a date for the initial shoot.
Items to be agreed prior to commencement will be:
- URL and hosting; whether existing requiring transfer, or to be purchased afresh.
- Logos, colours and typeface; whether existing or to be created afresh.
- Business cards or postcards
- Number of web site pages
Stage Two: Information For Inclusion
It is critical that we receive this information in reasonable time and in an appropriate format. Images and logos must be in a high resolution suitable for both print and web. Text must be in a word document which we can copy and paste.
We will require:
- Details of URL and/ or current web site host if appropriate.
- Company logo if existent.
- Company colours (pantone numbers) if appropriate.
- Company tag line, or motto.
- Precise information for contact page.
- Title for each web page.
- Copy (body text) for each page of web site, proofed and spell-checked.
- Details for business card or copy and details for rear of postcard.
Stage Two: Images and Consultation
Margaret will meet with you on site for a chat to review and confirm the above. At that time she will complete the photo shoot and would expect to be with you for around two hours. Rooms or premises should be prepped for the shoot and employees advised if they are to have individual or group shots taken or might appear in ambient shots. It's helpful if uniforms are presentable and consistent. Office desks should be relatively tidy and free of personal clutter. Guest house rooms might benefit from fresh flowers or the breakfast table laid.
Stage Three: Edit and Image Selection
The photo shoot will be edited and depending on the nature of the shoot or volume of images, we may ask the client to make the image selection. A disc will be supplied along with a spreadsheet and the client will indicate preferred images; however we do need some flexibility on this in the spirit of good design and layout.
Stage Four: Web Build, Print and Completion
The image selection along with the information supplied by the client for inclusion will be pulled together to create the web site and business cards/ postcards. The client will agree the site with David and it will go live for final testing. The cards will go to print once the client has agreed the proof with Evan and delivered promptly thereafter. We will invoice the balance upon completion.
Optional supplementary services:
- URL purchase and registration
- Email addresses
- Logo design
- Copy writing
- Extra photographic services
- Slide show preparation and module for web site -Stock image research and purchase
- Extra or upgraded print products
- Advertising services such as discounted media buying
- Extra or customised web site pages
- Content management modules for web site (blog, testimonials etc)
- E-Commerce solutions for web site
- Direct mailing programme (MailChimp)